We'd like to make sure your experience on the alicoukltd.co.uk website is a pleasant and productive one.
The website is operated by Alico UK Limited ("Alico/We/our/us") a company incorporated in England,Company Number 4402104, with registered office at 383A Green Street, London, E13 9AU. United Kigdom.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Alico on this website and/or by using Alico website generally you consent and agree to this use by us.
Alico does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18.
1. When you register and use this site:
2. We may use information that you provide/that is obtained by us:
3. If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you from us/carefully chosen third parties, please use the opt-out option where appropriate.
4. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
5. We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
6. We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems/on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police/any regulatory/government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in to a in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
In carrying out the activities specified in this policy, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation you should be aware that countries outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of protection of personal data.
2. We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
1. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence/wilful default.
2. For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online payment as secure as possible.
1. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written and payment of a fee.
2. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
3. Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies/proceduresthe content of these linked websites.
We may amend and this policy from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted on this page.