1. Please read the following carefully as it contains the conditions governing any electronic communications between you and Alico. By messaging with Alico you agree to these terms and conditions of use. Alico may amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should check this webpage from time to time to review the current terms and conditions because they are binding on you.
2. Alico is classified as a money payment institution and currency broker and does deviate from business outside of its remit. Alico follows regulations as set out by the International, European and English laws and is regulated as an Authorised Payment Institution by the FCA and by HMRC.
3. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, the contents of any electronic communication (including e-mail, instant message, text messaging, etc.) and its attachments are for informational purposes only, and should not be regarded as an offer to sella solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, futures, options, loans, investment products/other financial product/service, an official confirmation of any transaction, an official valuation,an official statement of Alico Attachments that are part of an electronic communication may have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read.
4. Electronic communications may contain privileged/confidential information,may otherwise be protected by work product immunity/other legal rules. No confidentiality/privilege is waived/lost by any mis-transmission. Access, copying/re-use of information by non-intended/non-authorized recipients is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of an electronic communication, please notify the sender, it and do not read, act upon, disclose, copy, retain/redistribute any portion of such electronic communication. Electronic communications are not intended for distribution to,use by, any person/entity in any location where such distribution/use would be contrary to law/regulation,which would subject any Alico affiliate to any registration requirement within such location. Alico does not waive any intellectual property rights in any electronic communication.
5. Alico cannot provide absolute assurances that all electronic transmissions (sent/received) are secure, error free, not corrupted, incomplete/virus free and/or that they would not be lost, mis-delivered, destroyed, delayed,intercepted/decrypted by others. Therefore, Alico advises against sending sensitive/personally identifiable information via electronic communications and disclaims all liability with regard to electronic communications (and the contents therein) if they are corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, incomplete, mis-delivered, intercepted, decryptedotherwise misappropriated by others.
6. Information in an electronic communication is subject to change without notice and unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed are the author's and may differ from those of others within Alico. The information represents a view as of the date of the electronic communication and is subject to change and/or withdrawal at any time without notice.
7. Any electronic communication that is conducted within/through Alico systems will be subject to being archived, monitored and produced to regulators and in litigation in accordance with Alico policy and local laws, rules and regulations. Unless expressly prohibited by local law, electronic communications may be archived in countries other than the country in which you are located, and may be treated in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country of each individual included in the entire message chain. All records will be kept for up to seven years.
8. The information in an electronic communication is not intended to replace a recipient's own internal business processes for evaluating proposed transactions. Recipients should seek financial advice regarding the appropriateness of foreign exchange instruments and investments referred to in an electronic communication and should understand that statements regarding future prospects of the instruments and instruments included in them may not be realized. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Foreign currency rates of exchange may adversely affect the value, price/income of any investment.
9. Alico does not provide tax, accounting/regulatory advice. Any tax statements contained in an electronic communication/any of its attachments were not intended/written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding, national, state/local tax penalties. Please consult your advisor as to any tax, accounting/legal statements made herein. Alico shall not be a fiduciary/advisor unless it has agreed in writing to receive compensation specifically to act in such capacities.
10. Alico may authorise certain individuals, companies (and representatives of the companies) to use designated Alico email addresses for the purpose of promoting Alico business activities. All those authorised to use Alico email addresses accept that they will not use the addresses provided them for personal use, for use other than the promotion of Alico and its interests. All those authorised to use Alico emails agree that they indemnify Alico against all actions brought against Alico in case of abuse, misuse and any illegal activities contained within the emails. Alico does not take responsibility for information transmitted between those authorised to use Alico email addresses and other parties. All authorised users of Alico email addresses accept and agree that as of the day they have been issued with an email address/addresses, they forfeit any rights of ownership for information communicated using Alico email addresses and any communication can be monitored/reported to the necessary regulatory authorities.
11. References to " Alico " are references to any company in the Alico group of companies. An electronic communication may relate to be sent from other members of the Alico group of companies.